måndag 9 januari 2012

Movie odyssey.

6:48 on the bus somewhere in the outskirts of scania, southern Sweden. Ryan Adams in the headphones and the inability to fall asleep for the extra hour of shut-eye before work.

We usually find us in these everyday situations just making time go by. I look around at my fellow passengers on this big yellow bus. Homeless EU migrants, cut down your electrical bill, Romney is bound to win etc, flip the page, baby disappears in landslide.

I have reviewed my facebook status, twittered about my awesome sleep session last night, now reaping the reward for being fully rested, queue Ben Howard in the headphones.

And once again, writing in English in my blog, the blog that no one reads, serving like a diary of stuff I have forgot, not had the time to or in another overlooked reviewing with my peers.

Gideon was happy this morning. The ground was dry and his paws stayed clean. a bowl full of food and his master silently chewing away on his cheese and jam toasts, swallowing it all down with a nice warm cup of tea with honey.

Queue rest of the day. 6:57 am now and bus is somewhere I have no idea why people would settle. It is like a place in between the wild and the urban, but failing miserably mimicking either one. Fuck it, either you go urban full out or you go Thoreau and leave society properly and become reliant on your skills as an evolved mammal in the vast nature. But people don't do that anymore. Because sooner or later you have to check in via 5 mpixel picture, shameful copy of the scenery you are experiencing right now to share with everyone. But how do you do something like that without reception?

I am not the one to point fingers, I drink latte, I twitter and I shamelessly exploit all my comforts of the world wide web. The key my friends is to let go, and learn to wait.

What did all this have to do with the initial title of the movie odyssey? Absolutely nothing. But do enjoy your movies. I saw warrior last night. Great movie, truly.

Kickboxing tonight. Truly psyched about it. Time to disconnect and feel alive for at least 2 hours.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar